- Yog’ength (Strength + Yoga+ Breathing) to start every day!
- Games to strengthen Math Skills.
- Learn about the Fresh Drinking Water Source of Kalamalka Lake.
Possible daily activities, but not limited to:
- Hiking our amazing Okanagan trails.
- Visit to Kingfisher Interpretive Centre (Enderby, BC)
- Learn the amazing life cycle of the Keystone Species-chinook (kekasu)salmon.
- Make campfire bannock.
- Learn Indigenous Foraging Skills and make a healthy ‘local ginger root tea’.
- Paddle board the amazing Kalamalka Lake.
- Beach and outdoor games.
- Bike the awesome Okanagan Rail Trail.
- Bike Skills and Tactics, road rules, trail expectations, and bike safety.
- Ski at the amazing Silver Star Mountain Resort (seasonal).
Bring your own lunch, water bottle, and healthy snack or sign up here for $12 Gumtree Catering. Includes lunch, snack, and water bottle.
Bring: weather appropriate clothing, good runners or hikers, a FUN attitude, a willingness to learn, and an appetite to experience our amazing Okanagan’s life style.